Wednesday, November 3, 2010

From the Mooses point of view!

Ms. Baker,
I am writing you to express my extreme contempt and distain for you and you beloved Balimo. I think it is crap. I am a SPECTACULAR dressage horse that is pretty much the most beautiful equine chiseled from stone you will ever lay your eyes on. I don’t need help from you or your fancy teaching to know that I am perfectly capable of doing Grand Prix…….I don’t feel the need to get there. I have great 3 gates…… on my farm and I only need to be concerned about one…….the one to the grass field. Judging my movement and quality is none of your business.  I though we where friends, I came and stayed with you and I got no thanks for attracting people to your farm one couple in particular thought I was so expensive and exquisite they stayed in their pretty black Volvo to admire from afar, that to me is worth way more than a trot around the arena “balanced”.  As far as your teaching my human and I have had some pretty good discussions on the matter some having to do with my “potential” and where she wants to go” well what about where I want to go!!!!!! Back in my stall!!! So for gods sake MISS BAKER!! For obvious reasons we should not continue this relationship consider us broken up, we are done if you decide to come back I will be forced to call the various associations that are out there to protect the fancier equines PETA, ASPCA, and the NCAA. Consider this Black History month because I am black and I am history.

Good Day!!
the fantastic, luscious, and beautiful.
MOOSE