Monday, November 15, 2010

Clinic at Riding Right Farm Cambridge, VT

What a beautiful weekend it was for the clinic held at Riding Right Farm in Cambridge, NY>
The sun was shinning the whole weekend, and the temperature was mild for upstate NY.
All the students were eager and fun to teach. The Dressage team had worked hard to raise money so the kids could partake in the clinic. I was very impressed with the good riding skills, the wealth of information they knew and the seriousness which they showed in their lessons. Everyone worked very hard to learn new skills while still having a good time.
They hosted a pot luck dinner on Sat night, enjoying not only great food, good company, and also sharing wonderful horsey stories.
I thank each and every student for making the weekend a joy for me to teach.
I especially want to thank my hosts Hollie and Michael for inviting  me to their farm and making me feel right at home.
Thanks Hollie and Michael.